Sunday, March 29, 2009

Moving On

I can't tell you how excited I am to see Scott on Tuesday. It has been over 6 weeks since we've seen each other. The time apart has taught me a lot but I'm ready to start our lives up in Alaska. I've experienced lots of different emotions with being away from him. It has made me realize how much I love and care for him. He is my best friend and understands me so well.

The reason I stayed behind was to support my dance team and go to state with them. I'm glad I did because we took 3rd at state and they did an AMAZING job. I'm very proud of them and I will miss them very much.

The thing I have realized most about this time a part is how much Scott impacts my everyday life. He supports me when I have a bad day and is there when I have a good day. I'm excited to have my best friend back! 48 HOURS AND COUNTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment