Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Little Bit Discouraged

So for the past few months I have been trying to decide what I want to do with the rest of my life. It has been hard because I don't make decisions very easily. I keep thinking okay I have decided...I am going to be a nurse! Then I see something that says, "Life is too short to waste your time doing something you don't love." And that's when I start thinking I should teach dance professionally.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure I have the qualifications. I'm trying to figure out how to become a dance teacher that knows what their doing but I feel so discouraged because I don't have a very large dance background. Needless to say I just keep going back and forth. So what my real question is: What should I do? Do something I know I can be successful in that maybe I wouldn't necessarily be REALLY happy, or do the one thing I know makes me extremely happy but might not be so successful and easy? I know it seems like an easy question but for me it's not.

So the reason I wrote this blog is for every one's input. I want to know what your insight is on either becoming a Nurse or a Dance Teacher. Or if you don't do either profession what you think I should do. I'm not saying that your answers are going to determine what I do, but I think it would help to have some good opinions layed out before me. Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment